Yup. My First question. Come again?
Basically these are the official rules… :)
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
WOW. I have never heard of this award until my awesomest blogger friend whom I just met like 2 days ago nominated me: isabellealyssa. So, right now I am part of the possibly endless chain :P *jumps around the room with joy* And I’m kinda sorry that I posted this a few days late. Sorry *bows*
*To those who can read the Chinese subtitles, it has absolutely nothing to do with my post, I just didn’t know how to remove it (yes, it’s hard subbed)
11 Random Facts (About Me) (MUAHAHAHAHA)
1. I love Instagram. It’s the only place that doesn’t require much talking and more onto the pictures! (Okay, maybe I gave out too much information…people nowadays tend to judge damn a lot :'(
2. Manga and Anime are a huge part of my life. My friend introduced to me this Manga called Liar Game and I’ve been hooked on that genre ever since. My fav anime and manga of all time? Skip Beat.
3. To everyone I’m always the super friendly person, and sometimes that creeps them out. I love to start conversations, but people will always be hesitant to reply. Aww… too bad then, you guys are missing out on something really good xD
(Please don’t gimme that look? :/)
4. Not a huge fan of water activities and but more towards height activities yunno like paragliding and freefall.
5. I love to do everything in the dark, it gives me that particular feeling, but I dunno how to describe it.
6. Being able to sleep anywhere and anytime is one of my most interesting habits.
7. I love bread and rice. Yup, all the carbohydrates. There goes my weight ;P
8. Laughing plays a huge part of my life. When I’m sad, I laugh. When I’m angry, I laugh. When I’m stressed, I laugh. Well, you get the point.
9. I just realised all my chidhood shows like Fairy Odd Parents, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Foster Home For Imaginary Friends all have weird endings…
10. There’s no such thing as can foods or soft drinks in my house.
11. I can’t do routine like stuff, thus look at the blog’s condition. I have evidence to prove it! HAHAHA.
Her Questions Now Answered:
Question: Name one of the most influential figures in your life.
1. Definitely my family. Without them there’s no me.
Question: What are the countries that you would love to visit to if you get the chance to explore the world?
2. Japan and Korea. Japan has awesome stationery which I want to get my hands on and Korea cause of INFINITE & the actors and actresses. I went to both places last year and obviously I didn’t get to see INFINITE in person (LOL).
Question: What is your favourite book? Why?
3. Charlie Joe Jackson- A Guide To NOT Reading. Not really a huge fan of reading but I just finished the Da Vinci’s Code by Dan Brown. Nah, if my friends say the book is good, then I’ll give it a try. I don’t read much, but if there’s a good plot then count me in.
Question: Who would you like to meet if you could meet a celebrity in real life?
4. INFINITE. I adore them so much and they are really amazing people, I mean if you have read about their story.
Question: Name your favourite genre of music and elaborate a little on your favourite artists.
5. I’m okay with all really, but more in love with rock. Kim Sung Gyu’s voice is by far the most interesting vocals I have ever heard in my life. Ever since his album was released I hear it everyday. Literally.
Question: What are the traits found in your siblings that you wish you could have too?
6. The ability to look at everything care freely. When you are the eldest in your family, you tend to think differently.
Question: What is the most defining turning point in your life? Briefly elaborate on it.
7. Last year. I’m scared of something.. that involves the mind… Sorry, I can’t really elaborate on the WWW. Maybe in private? :)
The blogs which I am inspired by the most (yeah, you guys! *throws hearts*) (and I don’t really comment much so you probably think I don’t even exist)
iii) CarrotBlossom Patch
My kinda lame questions:
1. What inspires you in life?
2. There’s a place in Kuala Lumpur that serves food in the dark. You don’t have to order, they only serve you the same kind of meals. Would you go there and why?
3. Photographs are considered as memories to us. Agree?
4. Without Kdramas or TVB dramas your life would never be the same anymore. What are your thoughts on it?
5. Love rice?
Finally, a million thanks to isabellealyssa!!!! Cause without you, I’ll still be in the blur of this award and a very good friend. Sincerely, justwacky.